I think Glenora Jean Prott was a Ms., not a Mrs., but maybe you have a different opinion.
Here’s the way I figured it:
1. She told us that she and Elaine were the Prott sisters.
2. That meant that they both had the same last name.
3. In the olden days women always changed their last name when they got married.
4. Glenora Jean was still a Prott, so she didn’t change her name.
5. Therefore, she never got married and was Ms. Prott.
Please tell me if you think I am wrong or you have a different way to figure this out.
Please comment below.