About Cheesie Mack
Everyone calls me Cheesie, but my real name is Ronald A. Mack. The A is for Apton, which is a weird middle name. It’s my mother’s maiden name. I think most kids HATE their middle names. I actually don’t. R. Apton Mack is actually kind of cool sounding…but I like Cheesie best.
Here’s some stuff about me:
- I have brown hair, brown eyes, and three freckles on my nose. I also have a whitish scar on my thumb where a fishhook stabbed me when I was on a lake with my dad. I was eight and fooling around. Don’t ask.
- My birthday is August 16. I’m now 11, which is, IMO, a very cool age to be.
- My ears stick out. But you can probably see that in my picture above. It used to bother me, but now that I’ve written about my ears in my book, a zagillion (that’s a gazillion times bigger than a gazillion) people know, so I say…so what? And this is the last time I’m going to mention them on my website!
- I have three grandparents (plus one who died a long time ago), two aunts, two uncles, and two first cousins. I also have the meanest older sister in Massachusetts. Maybe the United States. Maybe the world! Those tiny boxes and circles to the right are my family tree (which I made as a school assignment in fourth grade). Click on it to see it bigger and learn more about everyone in my family.
- I am a very fast runner. One of the fastest in my class, but I haven’t actually raced every kid. I’m on the sixth grade cross country team.
- I like sports. Especially baseball and soccer. And I’m a good swimmer.
- I read lots of books. Especially adventures.
- I love to write about my adventures.
- I love words.
- And I like making lists…like this one.
If you want to know anything else about me, just ask below.
i love this book
I wish you soooooooo much to make a new book I liked it so much I read under the covers overall it is an amazing series
Chessie i am a six year old girl who really thought this was a great book and Iknow what yo are thinking but I am a really good reader and I was born in Idaho and know i live in Ohio because my dad wanted to move us here because he wanted a land and also maybe we could hangout I thought this book was really good and funny and would like to get to know you maybe, please.
Sincerly, Addy Reid
My birthday is August 22. I just turned 11 too!
is this a real story ? i mean like cheesie is real ? and also i love your books : )
Me and cheesie are the same person we both love books and running.
You have a very excellent and unusual name. I did an anagram of it that proves why you should never be afraid of hogs. It’s because Davis Speeg EVADES PIGS.
It is an amazing series