About Cheesie Mack
Everyone calls me Cheesie, but my real name is Ronald A. Mack. The A is for Apton, which is a weird middle name. It’s my mother’s maiden name. I think most kids HATE their middle names. I actually don’t. R. Apton Mack is actually kind of cool sounding…but I like Cheesie best.
Here’s some stuff about me:
- I have brown hair, brown eyes, and three freckles on my nose. I also have a whitish scar on my thumb where a fishhook stabbed me when I was on a lake with my dad. I was eight and fooling around. Don’t ask.
- My birthday is August 16. I’m now 11, which is, IMO, a very cool age to be.
- My ears stick out. But you can probably see that in my picture above. It used to bother me, but now that I’ve written about my ears in my book, a zagillion (that’s a gazillion times bigger than a gazillion) people know, so I say…so what? And this is the last time I’m going to mention them on my website!
- I have three grandparents (plus one who died a long time ago), two aunts, two uncles, and two first cousins. I also have the meanest older sister in Massachusetts. Maybe the United States. Maybe the world! Those tiny boxes and circles to the right are my family tree (which I made as a school assignment in fourth grade). Click on it to see it bigger and learn more about everyone in my family.
- I am a very fast runner. One of the fastest in my class, but I haven’t actually raced every kid. I’m on the sixth grade cross country team.
- I like sports. Especially baseball and soccer. And I’m a good swimmer.
- I read lots of books. Especially adventures.
- I love to write about my adventures.
- I love words.
- And I like making lists…like this one.
If you want to know anything else about me, just ask below.
1-10 how mean is goon
Where are the pranks?
I described lots of them in my books.
are you gonna make a sixth book
hi cheesie mr.c student
we love your books there are amasing
have a good day.
i love your books
hi cheesie i love your books mr.c student
Wyatt seems like I’ve made up a terrible knock-knock joke using your name.
hi it is 1 of the students from Mr. C’s class we have recently read your message
Hi, Sophie. Now you can read your own message.
SIGHH i hope you will publish ur sixth book soon.
I just don’t know…SIGH.
hi cheesie make more books pls
I want to, but my publisher doesn’t. SIGH…
Oof dont. and im gonna be bored these few days…
hey ur fake right
I do not know what you mean. I have never been to Hong Kong. Maybe Hong Kong is fake and doesn’t really exist.
oof bud. But if ur real, make ur 6th book.
I really want to do a 6th book, but my publisher is not so enthusiastic.
Was I right? Is Hong Kong fake?
(My father—who is sometimes very weird—says, “Oof sounds sort of like oeuf, which is the French word for egg.”)
Aw man. Now i have no other books to read… Well, Hong Kong is definately not fake and how do u know im msg ing u from Hong Kong
My Aunt Brenda (who built my website) put in a Secret Decoder Doodad that tells me sort of where each comment comes from. I cannot tell exactly, but it gives me the general idea. Yours, for example says your internet comes from Hong Kong, Central District. But to know more than that I would have to go to HK’s Central District and walk around yelling your name!
why in the first book do you say kevin’s goons fake/supposed boyfriend they both sound terrible don’t they deserve each other
That is a very clever thought on your part. Maybe you are right, and they DO DESERVE each other.
I just started reading your forth book I’m 15 pages in and it is amazing. Keep up the good work!
hi cheesie mack i locked up book 1 of your books and it says it was made in 2011. I also know that when you wrote that list, you were 11 and born august 16. so that means you were born in 2000 because the year was 2011 and and now the year is 2020 so that makes you 20!!1! so that would make you 20 by now right? please anser i am very curios about this
You are a terrific detective.
I like making lists, so there are three different ways to figure out how old I am:
1) The Abdulrahman Way (using data from the published book). That calculates to 20 years old. It’s good math, but it is not necessarily correct.
2) The Cheesie Mack Way (using what I say in my books because I am the author and I wrote the books and what I say goes!) That calculates to 11 years old (because I am Cheesie and I say so).
3) The Steve Cotler Way (because his name is listed on the book as the author because the publishing company wanted it that way, and if you want to know how old he is, you’ll have to do lots of internet research, but I can tell you he’s WAY older than 11 or 20).
If I were Abdulrahman, I’d stick with 11.
Dear Mr Cotler, your comment had me wandering about how old you relly are so I looked it up here is the website where I found this information https://www.stevecotler.com/bio.php my english teacher Mr Ash says its important to “Link your sources” ANYWAYS IT SAYS HERE your 5th grade adventure took place in 50s so and.. every1 in the 5th grade is either 10 or 11 so that so…(i had to use a calculartour for this) that would make you born in 1939 at the oldest and 1949 at the best! THats really old but at least your not as old as your grandma! Potentially she was born in 1942! I wonder if you stopped writing so many books because you are getting so old!!! thanks for reading this message from yours truly!
Also i read that your brother was (rip im sorry that he died) jewish so if that means your jewish as well then thats awesome and cool i love bagels and they are jewish as well!!! awesome!!!
Mr. Cotler asked me tell you that your estimation of his birth year is quite good. You guessed 1939-1949. He was born right in the middle: 1944. He thinks you are very clever. But he wonders why you think his grandmother was born in 1942. That would’ve made her two years old when he was born. IMPOSSIBLE.
(And he wanted to correct you regarding his brother…who is not the least bit dead.)
Hi I was wondering what is your favorite color and food?
If you go to my Book #3 list, you can put your favorite color into my survey.
My fave is orange.
And there’s a favorite food poll in my Book #1 list.
I like sow bugs best (just kidding!(.
HI cheesie I love your books even though I only read one.
Hello cheesie I am Dhruva your biggest fan even though I just read one of your books so far.
You have a very cool first name. I have never met a Dhruva before.
My favorite part in cheesie mack is not exactly famous is when you made the underground quest into a game I also liked how rated it d for disgusting thought it was very very funny probably the funniest I ever heard.
You must be a GAMER like Georgie. He is SO GOOD at video games. Me? Not so much.
tell geo to play spelunky cause its really fun
I played Spelunky a lot a couple of years ago. I don’t anymore.
Love your books
I bet you just read BOOK #4.
Hey are you going to write a book 6 anytime soon?
I dunno. It depends on my publisher.
I hope you write more books because I love all of yours! My siblings do too
My internet thing-a-ma-jiggie tells me that your comment came from Spain. Is that right? If so, I think you are my first commenter from Spain!
Hi! Yes, I am from Spain! It’s really cold right now. It’s been raining ALL dAY! The weather is horrible most of the time.
subscribe to pewdipie
i think alpharad is way better poodiepie cause hes super funni!!! you should watch him instead,
unsub to t-series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!