I think Glenora Jean Prott was a Ms., not a Mrs., but maybe you have a different opinion.
Here’s the way I figured it:
- She told us that she and Elaine were the Prott sisters.
- That meant that they both had the same last name.
- In the olden days women always changed their last name when they got married.
- Glenora Jean was still a Prott, so she didn’t change her name.
- Therefore, she never got married and was Ms. Prott.
Please tell me if you think I am wrong or you have a different way to figure this out.
Please comment below.