Hi! Cheesie said it was okay, so I am Georgie Sinkoff writing this page instead of Cheesie Mack.
I can do a neat trick with my toes. Cheesie wrote about it in his book:
Georgie just grabbed his wet swimsuit off the floor with his toes and flipped it backward up over his head. Georgie is a very excellent athlete. He didn’t even look. He just stuck his hands out in front of him, and the suit flew over his head and landed—plop—right on them. (I cannot do this. But I have a diagram of how to do it on my website. You can try it if you want.)
Cheesie asked me to do the diagram of how I do it. So here are some pictures I drew. I want to be a cartoonist when I grow up. Or else a Navy fighter pilot on an aircraft carrier.
- Stand right over your bathing suit. Or underwear.
- Make sure there are no breakable things around you. Like lamps, flower vases, or valuable knickknacks that your parents will kill for if you break them.
- Grab your bathing suit with your toes. Hold your arms out in front with your palms up.
- Flip your leg backwards and up, and let go with your toes at the end of your flip.
- Your underwear will fly up over your head and land in your hands.
If it doesn’t work, you have to practice. It took me a long time to get good at this.
Cheesie now writing:
Please tell me if you can do this trick.