Point Battle Rules
Here is how the Point Battle is scored. (Goon has never seen this.)
These rules apply equally to Goon and to me. I do not cheat. Otherwise, why bother?
If one of us insults the other…
- When we’re alone: 1 point
- When other people can hear: 2 points
- Points are doubled for a REALLY excellent insult.
Causing the other to do something embarrassing…
- when we’re alone: 2 points
- when other people are around: 4 points
- Points are doubled for a REALLY excellent embarrassment.
- by parents: 4 points
- by school: 8 points
- by police: You lose—GAME OVER
Points are doubled when…
- it’s a REALLY BIG punishment
- you’re caught lying
- the other kid tattles
- the other kid is actually at fault, but doesn’t get punished.
Comment below if you have brother or sister problems. How do you handle yours?